Get sooooooooiiiiiieeeeet deals in Northwest Arkansas ....
Beauty & Spas
50% off Spa Treatments
- WhiteSpa Polus Teeth Treatment
- What is it? WhiteSpa Polus is a cosmetic whitening treatment alternative to an invasive procedure.
- How does it work? This treatment is designed to brighten the color of your teeth. It uses a peroxide-based gel and specially designed lamp. The whitening gel is applied to your teeth, then your teeth will be exposed to the light from the lamp for 3, 20 minute sessions totaling 1 hour. Prior to beginning treatment, a retractor will be placed in your mouth in order to keep it open. A cream will be applied in order to protect your lips. You will also be required to wear protective eyewear during the process. Once completed, you will be asked to rise your mouth out with water. The shade of your teeth will be examined and shown to you.
- Will it hurt? Majority of clients experience no issues with sensitivity and pain during and after. A small percentage of clients can feel minor tooth sensitivity if very hot or cold food/beverages are consumed in a small time proximity.
- What does it cost? Originally the whitening process is $225. We are currently offering it 50%!?
- Microneedling Dermapen Treatment
- What is it? The Dermapen is a skin micro-needling treatment that requires minimal downtime. It promotes a scarless healing and produces collagen in the skin to improve the appearances that we don’t like such as acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- How does it work? It begins by cleansing the skin with an appropriate product based on your type of skin. Then, an anesthetic cream is applied to the region, this is to numb the treatment area. Your esthetician will determine the depth based on the chosen area. They will then begin treatment moving the dermapen in short stripe-like motions, lifting the pen after each stripe. Once treatment is complete, a recovery serum is applied to the treated area. This serum should be reapplied every 4-6 hours for 48-72 hours.
- Will it hurt? You may describe minor discomfort during the procedure, depending on the aggressiveness of the treatment. However, the anesthetic cream that is applied prior to treatment is numbing and should take away most discomfort.
- What does it cost? Originally the Dermapen is $225. However we are currently offering it 50% off!
$225 $112.50 View Offer »
Two Tickets for $44!
- Two tickets for $44!
- It's more than just a show. It's an experience. The Dutton's experience!
- Three generations of musical performers comitted to family appropriate, quality entertainment.
- Whether on television or live on stage, The Duttons are the first choice for an evening of exemplary entertainment for the whole family!
$79 $44 View Offer »
Nu Fangled Images – Fayetteville
- Protect your memories; convert them to digital.
- Locally owned company focused on providing excellent customer service.
- You deal directly with the owners of the company. No outsourcing.
- We believe strongly in preserving your memories, so we treat them as our own!
$30 $15 View Offer »
Heating and Air Conditioning
Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling - NWA & River Valley Area
- Inspection, filter change and up to one pound of coolant/freon
- Over 20 years experience
- Serving all of NWA and the River Valley
- Caring for all your home and office comfort needs
- Residential Specialists
- Service all brands
$199 $39 View Offer »
Beauty & Spas
Rochelle Beck Professional Manicurist - Fayetteville
- Professional Spa Manicure
- Boost your confidence with well groomed hands!
- Improve the look of your skin with light therapy treatments!
- Many additional treatments & nail services available including Ultra Smoothing Milk and Honey Elixer
- All Service Preformed with Sterile Equipment by a Licensed Cosmetologist
$20 $10 View Offer »